Monday, February 22, 2010

Wrecked

Hi,

I'm dissapointed again, my legging arrived and i inmidiatlley tried it on.
But the legging wast totally different in real life. It wasn't made of denim, so I will return it.
Sorry for the ones, hoo wanted an on-picture of it, but i returned it already.

I found beautiful ankle booties on Ebay, I'm planning on buying them.


I don't have a lot of luck lately with all of my purchases. Is this a message for me hihi?

I also have to save money for the upcoming summervacation, my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Paris. I'm very lucky to have him as my boyfriend, he is such a romanticus (L)



<3

Sanne

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha dat is lang geleden! Ik woon nog steeds in Leeuwarden. en jij?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa die zijn leuk! Ze verkopen vrijwel dezelfde bij.. ik geloof de Tango! Waren laatst in de sale, dus, tip tip ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger