Monday, August 23, 2010

Shoppingspree in Bordeaux ; the 3th day in France

Hi,

Here are some pictures of my trip to Bordeaux. Besides Paris, it's the biggest city of France. I was very excited to visit this city. Because this city is huge, there wasn't enough time to visit all the beautiful things this city has to offer, but we came along way.

Bordeaux is world famous because of the wines they produce, but there was another reason why I wanted to visit this city. I wanted to visit Bordeaux because it includes the longest shopping street of France, exactly 1.5 kilometres long. Besides this long street there were other little streets.

I ended up buying Lush only because it was very crowded in the city( i'm becoming addicted to this brand!)
If you want to visit Bordeaux, it is definitely worth it!

I hope you enjoy the pictures,











6 comments:

  1. OOOH! MON AMOUR! I would die to go to France!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wat een mooie fotos zeg! Ik hoop dat je het heel erg naar je zin hebt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I really love this post!
    I think your blog is amazing.

    Maybe you can come check my blog &. we can follow eachother?

    Kind regards, Valerie
    screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i just found your blog and i have to say it's spectacular! i love your style! check out my blog and if you like it follow, i'll do the same!

    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger