Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy

Hay!
Finally my order from Forever21 arrived!
I had to pay a lot of extra customs expenses. But it was totally worth it! I don't have a lot of pictures of the clothes and the pair of shoes. Because i am at my boyfriends home now. But i will show some more pictures of them when i'm home.

Lovely girly top. Beautiful color in real life!


Roman beaded schoulder top, i love the fit of this top!

Simple earrings

Peacock feather earrings, rose earrings and pearl earrings.

Bracelets.

Also the new ZARA in groningen opened, so i went there to check it out.
First of all, it's a beautiful store. Located in an old building. Wich is an perfect combination.
It was incredibly crowded, i guess everyone wanted to check the new ZARA out.

I bought a beautiful blazer! I'm in love with it... I also featured it on one of my wishlists. So i'm extremely happy!


4 comments:

  1. <33 forever21 !!
    En die Zara is inderdaad mooi, zag een foto ergens anders :P En je blazer is echt super!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke aankopen! Duurde het lang voordat je F21 bestelling binnen was? Ik wil er ook nog eens bestellen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie aankopen!
    De zara is echt mooi geworden he! was het wachten wel waard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fashion Pix, het heeft echt super lang geduurd voordat mijn bestelling van Forever21 kwam. Om precies te zijn een maand! Terwijl de site beloofd dat je het binnen 16 dagen hebt.
    Maar ben wel super blij met alles, als ik weer thuis ben zal ik foto's van de rest posten!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger