Friday, February 12, 2010

New in town

Hi Guys!

This is the first time i'm posting something on my blog. As an introduction i want to tell something about me and why i started my own blog.

I'm Sanne from the Netherlands, i'm a normal girl hoo loves live. I'm 17 years old and am in de second year of my study now, i'm studying Marketing & Communication. I have a boyfriend named Andrew, i love him more than all my clothes and shoes togheter, and that's very special for a girl like me i guess.

When i'm not going to school,hanging around with my boyfriend or shopping, you'll find me in the gym, this is a new plan of me. I'm a girl with an hourglass figure (I don't know if you call it that way) so i'm blessed with a small waist, but quiet large hips and legs.

On my blog, I will keep you posted about my new clothes, beauty finds or other stuff that i find important to show to you.

xox Sanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger